|14th Sep 2014✧19:472,867 notes|
OKAY OKAY OKAY I KNOW THERE ARE SO MANY FANDOMS STARTING NOW, LIKE THE SINK FANDOM AND THE TREEHOUSE FANDOM AND THE BLANKET FORT FANDOM, BUT YOU ARE ALL MISSING ONE.
BUT THEY AREN’T LIMITED TO INSIDE THE HOME
THERE ARE SECRET ROOMS FOR CARS
YOU EITHER LIKE SECRET ROOMS
OR YOU’RE WRONG
|7th Aug 2014✧15:163,806 notes|
Visiting Halifax for the first time in a few weeks. What are the best "outside of the guidebooks" places to visit / see / eat at / etc.?
- Eat at The Foggy Goggle
- Shop at Biscuit, Black Market and Dress in Time
- Get tea at World Tea House
- Check out Agricola street: Lost and Found, Hali Deli, Lion and Bright, Obsolete Records, etc
- Argyle St has all the best food
- Avoid Pizza Corner at night, it’s messy and full of barfing students
- Barrington St is a desolate wasteland, but it does have Venus Envy, which is an amazing sex shop
- Take the ferry, if you can
- Strange Adventures and Taz Records are both great
Well, I’ve got my to do list ready when I go to Halifax :) (I want to go to every province in Canada).
|7th Jun 2014✧17:363,800 notes|
|7th Jun 2014✧17:354,654 notes|
|2nd Jun 2014✧00:089,364 notes|
|30th May 2014✧00:29531 notes|